Freshness, mouth-watering, sumptuous, delectable - everything that comes to mind when you see this watermelon pizza. Inspired after reading about varieties of these pizzas, I sought to create the ultimate watermelon pizza this summer.
Mixing the compatibly sweet, delicious, summertime fruits, watermelon and blackberries, is a no-brainer. Combine this with the light, finely sliced cucumber, parsley, and creamy blueberry-infused goat cheese - complementing the slightly stronger and crunchier taste of the fresh bell peppers - and you have one heck of an interesting watermelon pizza!
Here's a list of ingredients you'll need (all of which should be available at any major grocery store near you!):
- Finely sliced cucumbers
- A handful of blackberries
- Blueberry-infused goat cheese
- Finely chopped, fresh parsley
- Any colourful bell pepper you choose!
- A nice, plump, juicy watermelon
- Bonus: for an added sweet/salty taste sprinkle some freshly shaved parmesan cheese on top!
Hashtag #mtlblog with your watermelon pizzas, we want to see them! Bon Appetit.