Photo cred - Park
Hockey superstar and Montreal-hero P.K. Subban has your back on and off the ice. Not only is he ensuring the Montreal Canadiens rock the playoffs, he also wants you to know the best places to do anything and everything in Montreal.
From fashion to food, Subban knows what's up and decided to share with y'all on Askmen.com. Live like the legend and check out P.K. Subban's favourite Montreal spots below.
1. Fashion: Sartorialto
5025 Avenue Papineau
- Because, according to Subban, every man should own a bespoke suit. He is not wrong.
2. Comfort Food: m:brgr
2025 Rue Drummond
- Hockey makes a man hungry, and to satiate Subban's hunger, he gets the the PK76 burger, with mozzarella, grilled peppers, arugula and chili-ketchup. Your taste buds can thank Subban later
3. Sushi: Park Restaurant
378 Avenue Victoria
- Subban is a international hockey star, and has had a lot of sushi from everywhere. His fave is still Westmount's Park Restaurant, which is saying something to the quality of their rolls.
4. Poutine & Drinks: Garde Manger
408 Rue Saint François Xavier
- Lobster poutine, cocktails, and Chuck Hughes should be enough to sell this spot, but Subban's endorsement seals the deal.
5. Partying: Buonanotte
3518 Boulevard Saint Laurent
- A Montreal St. Laurent staple, and a frequent stop for Subban and his fellow Habs. Ladies and gents, get dolled up and head over, you might just get some with Subban.