I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had the dream of leaving these horrible, cold, Montreal winters behind, packing up all of my things and moving to somewhere hot and exotic. Well, Club Med is trying to make that dream come true for Montrealers, at absolutely zero cost to you.
Right now they're taking applications for positions in their holiday villages in the Caribbean, Mexcio and USA. Everything is included (air transportation, accommodation, all meals, uniforms, training, and health insurance) and on top of that you get paid a salary AND get access to the facilities of the village. I may just apply myself!
The available positions are as follows:
- Kitchen (Chef, Sous Chief, etc.)
- Sport (Fitness, Circus, Tennis, Lifeguard, etc.)
- Hospitality (Reception, Public Relations, etc.)
- Catering (Bar, Hostess, Concierge, Restaurant Manager, etc.)
- Backstage (Light/sound technician, Costume Designer, etc.)
- Children Supervisor (from 2 months to 17 years)
If you're interested, you have to first apply online via their website, and then if you're successful, you'll be invited to their recruitment day. Interviews will take place on September 12, so make sure you clear your schedule for that day.