Thursdays party of choice
After IglooFest blows up the old port yet again, we at MTLBlog have found your Thursday night hot spot. Bar Passeport is where the party will be popping. With most of Montreal’s party scene looking for a place to rage after a chilly night of IglooFest, the drinks and atmosphere are sure to warm the heart and soul.
Be sure to bring your IglooFest ticket or pass for 2$ entry. Spend the extra four bucks on booze!
Deals on Drinks
- Shooters : 2 for 6$
- Boreale bouteille / bottle : $4.50
- Bière locale / Local beer : $5.25
- Drinks : 5.75$ or 7$
- Pinte / Pint : $5
- Bottle service : $135 (40 oz. : Jack Daniel's, Rhum & Vodka)
- Adam S.
- David Asko (below)
Other parties Kicking off Thursday
- Fur Trade showcase w / Cristobal Urbina, Nico Sé, Romeo Kardec, Andres Velilla @ Salon Daomé
- Booty Bakery w / Jam Jaw, Lexis & Booty Based Mob @ Belmont.
- Amirali @ Velvet
The Belmont is where it’s at Friday night with a low key chill in the air. They are slowing down the rush and rave of IglooFest with some truly talented up and coming ambient electronic gurus. The party also offers some clever glitch-hop and acid crunk.
- Def Child
- Dead Horse Beats
Other Parties for Friday the 25th
Be sure to stop by The Belmont when you’re looking for some heat after IglooFest on Saturday. Along with the wonderful venue and selection of beverages this place has to offer, they have collaborated with a number of DJ’s to provide a night to remember, filled with fun and pleasure.
The performers controlling the vibes include:
- Charles Cozy
- Phil Sparks
More Events for Saturday the 26th
- Après Ski Festival # 2 w / Prison Guard, Seb Diamond, Rilly Guilty @ Espace Griffintown (reduced w / Igloopass)
- No Vacancy w / The Salivation Army Poirier & @ Royal Phoenix