This week has been pretty crappy so far.
Lots of snow, lots of ice, A WHOLE LOT of wind and temperatures in the negative double digits. But at least we were all stuck at work of school anyways so it's not like we would have been able to enjoy it.
But the good news is, it's Friday, we're almost free and this weekend is going to be awesome!
This weekend is also the start of Fête des Neiges and it's the perfect time to catch all the winter activities in and around Montreal:
- Montreal To Host Bubble Soccer Tournament This Winter
- Montreal To Host “Colourful Night Light Tubing Festival” This Winter
- 20 Things To Do In Montreal If You Can’t Afford To Go On Vacation This Winter
- Montreal’s Secret Mount Royal Snowshoe Adventure
- Quebec’s 12 Kilometer Forest Labyrinth Skating Rink
- 10 Adventures To Take With Your Dog Close To Montreal