As they say: the bigger, the better.
Do you ever get a burger craving and know right away that no normal size one will ever fulfill your massive craving? Well, there is a perfect place for you as this Laval restaurant makes a gigantic burger.
Located on Curée-Labelle Boulevard in Laval, Allons Burger has just released its Grand Chucky Burger, which is perfect for fast food lovers.
The monster meal consists of an ostrich egg, a huge meatball weighing some 4.4 pounds, lettuce, several slices of tomato and Swiss cheese, and a sauce to top it all off.
The menu is full of other mouth-watering dishes like the mac 'n' cheese served in a loaf of bread or the Chicken Waffle burger.
If ever you are game to try this giant burger with four or five friends, you will have to pay $110. However, if you manage to gobble up this behemoth on your own, the restaurant will give it to you for free, along with a shirt!
So, whether it's for a night out with your friends or for a food challenge, you know where to go.
Address: 1205, boul. Curé-Labelle, Laval, QC
Why You Need To Go: To try its new "Grand Chucky Burger" or just one of its many normal-sized ones.
- Le Burger Week Is BACK In September & 'Bigger Than Ever' - MTL ... ›
- Burger From Montreal Restaurant Ranked #1 Best In Canada - MTL ... ›
- Le Burger Week Is Coming Back To Montreal Next Month With An ... ›
- Some Wild Burger Week 2021 Creations You Need To Try - MTL Blog ›
- You Can Get Pink Burgers At This Montreal Restaurant The Entire Month Of October - MTL Blog ›
- This Laval Restaurant Makes A Brie Burger & It's A Cheese Lovers Dream - MTL Blog ›
- This St-Henri Restaurant Makes All Your Fast Food Faves Without A Side Of Carbon Footprint - MTL Blog ›
- This Laval Restaurant Has A Fortune Tree As Grand & Impressive As Their Tapas Menu - MTL Blog ›