Montreal constantly has an excess of parties, events and specials going on, and Tuesdays are no exception. Because why limit the fun to just the weekends, right? The fact that you made it through Monday deserves a little celebration if you ask me.
So, if you find yourself in need of something to do on a Tuesday in this fine city of ours, here are 10 things that you can do that are guaranteed to be a good time.
1. Like beer pong? Go over to Bar Des Pins to put your skills to the test against other Montrealers
2. Check out the up-and-coming comedians of Montreal for just $5 at The Comedy Nest's Newbie Tuesdays
3. See just how smart you really are at Honey Martin's Tuesday Trivia Night
4. Take advantage of the discounted cover at Sir Winston Churchill's $2.50 Tuesdays
5. Get free entry to Blizzarts and enjoy the 2 for 1 specials while listening to the latest up-and-coming artists
6. Watch a movie in theatres at a discounted price with Cineplex Tuesdays
7. Dance your night away to the top hits from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's at Cafe Campus' Retro Tuesdays
8. Check out the future stars of the Montreal jazz scene at the House of Jazz Discovery Tuesday so that you can say you saw them way back when
9. Take advantage of the free dance lessons every Tuesday at Swinging Montreal
10. Enjoy a pound of wings and Embassy Lager for $12 at Irish Embassy Pub & Grill