Guys, 50 Shades Darker is coming out in Montreal on February 10... just in time for Valentine's Day! If you're at all into the trilogy that pretty much everyone is swept up in, then that's awesome news.
But there might be a few things you don't know about the film. And if not, then no worries. I got your back.
1. It's going to be dark AF.
Or at least definitely "darker" than first movie... hence the title. This film will have more of a thriller type of vibe. (I'm sure there's a vibe joke here, somewhere).
2. You might recognize some of the scenery.
No, not because we've already seen it in the first movie, but actually because parts of the movie were filmed in Canada. Vancouver, to be precise.
3. Things won't be so sketchy this time around.
Apparently, the sequel focuses more on the "love" aspect of their relationship, rather than the whippy aspect. Do with that what you will.
4. The actors had to get in shape AF for this role.
Celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza was brought in to train leads Dakota Johnston and Jamie Donran. Which is probably because...
5. Yes, there will be nudity.
I mean, obviously. But how much nudity, and who exactly will be left in the buff, is yet to be seen.
6. It's not even out yet, and the film's already breaking records.
The trailer for Fifty Shades Darker actually broke the record for the most views in 24 hours. Before that, the record belonged to the trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
7. It's (kind of) a family affair.
E.L. James, who wrote the books the films are based upon, is married to Niall Leonard, who wrote the screenplay for the Fifty Shades Darker movie.
8. They're filming off of pure momentum.
The second and third movies (Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed) were filmed back to back, so if you recognize a similar tone in the third movie, that's why.
9. Not just anyone gets to see the movie's sex scenes being filmed live.
The sex scenes are actually filmed on a closed set, where only the most important people are allowed to be.
10. You'll be able to see the third film in exactly one year.
Fifty Shades Darker is set to be released on February 10, 2017; Fifty Shades Freed will be released on February 8, 2018.