Have you ever felt like your heart was coming out of your chest when next to a certain guy or girl? That feeling worse than the anxiety you get before an oral presentation or a meeting with your boss. Scientists think that three main neurotransmitters are involved in this stage; adrenaline, dopamine and serotonin. It's a chemical imbalance in your brain that signals you are "in lust".
Some people will know they're "lovestoned" right from the start...Others will be so in denial with their feelings that they'll need a reminder or a slap in the face to wake up and realize that yes, you might just be head over heels in LUST. Maybe if you do one or all of the following things...
1. It takes you 10-15 minutes minimum to come up with a reply to their text.
2. You can't stop thinking about him/her.
3. You come up with the stupidest reason to text him/her.
4. You don't consider yourself single anymore.
5. You dream about him/her and build scenarios of what it means in your head.
6. You get angry and jealous even though you have no right to.
7. Your friends have heard their names a minimum of 12 times a day.
8. You over read every text/encounter you have with him/her.
9. You go on rants about him/her even though you're not dating.
10. You find out where he/she is going out and show up there fully by "coincidence".
11. You know the last time they've checked in on every social media.