15 Body-positive Thoughts You Need To Have While You're Working Out
Because you are powerful and beautiful, I've listed all the body-positive thoughts and quotes you should keep in mind when you are building up muscles.
You should be proud of who you are and embrace your fantastic body, because quite frankly people should never value you by your weight, and if they do, they're a**holes.
1. Don't say anything about yourself that you wouldn't say to you best friend.
You're your own best friend, so start acting like a good BFF and #loveyoself.
2. If someone has a problem with your body, it's their problem not yours.
"Tell him, boy bye."
3. Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.' -Beyoncé
Queen B is always right.
4. You are whole.
Working out is to be strong and feel good, not because you need to be fit to exist.
5. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance”- Oscar Wilde
Love yourself as much as Kanye loves Kanye.
6. You are a sexy beast.
7. Exercise because you love your body, not because you hate it.
Your body is gorgeous and the fact that it is so strong is fantastic.
8. “Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.”-André Gide
Don't be a bitch to yourself.
9. "My worth isn't defined by my weight. I define my worth and I am worthy." -Beyoncé
'Cause we slay.
10. “By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful!” -Steve Maraboli
Choose yourself, folks.
11. Just be happy and hopefully healthy." -Rebel Wilson
That's all that counts.
12. “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.”-Diane Von Furstenber
Forever and ever.
13. 'We all have our imperfections. But I'm human, and you know, it's important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.' -Beyoncé
Strength of character is just as important as physical strength.
14. "Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” -Dr. Benjamin Spock
Nobody knows what's good for you better than you do.
15. "Progress, not perfection"-Sarah J Darlow-Parker
Go get 'em.