Honestly, guys, I say it every single day: Montreal is one of the best places in the whole world to live. Sure, we're not perfect... but no place is. Despite some things that maybe could use improvement, on the whole, Montreal is pretty great.
But what is it that makes it so great? Our diversity? Our vibrant nightlife scene? The straight-up beauty of our city? Well, friends, it's all of these things - and many, many more.
1. Art and culture is on every single street corner. Literally.
2. Our terrasses are second to none.
3. No matter where you are, you'll always find a place to eat.
4. And a place to drink.
5. And a place to be merry.
6. We're a very big, bustling, busy, bilingual city.
7. But if you need an escape right here in town, we've got greenspaces for days.
8. And if you want a dash of old-world charm sprinkled into your modern city life, we've got that, too.
9. There's a festival going on here every. Single. Week.
10. Our nightlife scene is legendary.
11. And our restaurants are iconic.
12. We've got a beach, right here in the city.
13. Not to mention the fact that we're literally surrounded by one impressive fleuve.
14. Our population is incredibly diverse.
15. We've got some of the world's best schools, right here in the city.
16. No matter what season it is, we know how to have a good time.
17. There's nowhere else in the world that blends history, culture, fun, and straight-up awesomeness as fantastically as Montreal does, TBH.
Add mtlblog on Snapchat.