Photo cred - WeHeartIt
Did you know that Bananas are packed and loaded with tons of health benefits including aesthetics? Bananas’ can aid digestion, fight depression, prevent diseases, and even cure the itch of a mosquito bite.
Here are some reasons why adding a Banana to your diet can improve your overall well-being.
1. Bananas are high in potassium, pectin, tryptophan, iron, fiber, b-vitamins, magnesium, and more.
2. Bananas can ease stomach aches. They aid in digestion, help the body absorb nutrients, help with bowel motility, help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhea, and provide relieve from acid reflux and heart burn.
3. Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
4. Bananas can cure hangovers, relieve morning sickness, and protect again blindness.
5. Bananas improve cognitive function and can raise your IQ.
6. They also protect against kidney cancer, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
7. Bananas contain high levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
8. Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
9. Bananas can stabilize blood sugar by having them as a snack between breakfast and lunch.
10. Used a source of energy and/or pre-workout.
11. They help reduce muscle cramps.
12. Bananas greatly aid in weight loss.
13. Bananas can free up free radicals because of their source of antioxidants.
14. Because bananas are low on the sodium scale, they are able to lower blood pressure.
15. For those who are anemia, bananas are also a source of iron.
16. Since Bananas have tryptophan, the mood-enhancing compound, it can relieve PMS symptoms as well as improve seasonal depression, and relaxes the body by reducing cortisol.
17. Bananas also reduce swelling of muscles.
18. They can stop irritation and dismiss warts by placing the inside of a banana peel on the affected area.
19. Bananas can increase calcium absorption thus, increasing strength of bones.
20. Strengthen the nervous system because of its B-vitamin complex.
21. Helps with the production of white blood cells.