Photo cred - Miguel Legault
There's no such thing as the "wrong side" of any age. 40-year-olds want to be 30 again, 30-year-olds pine for their twenties, and some twenty-year-olds wish they were school children again. There's a million fun things to do in Montreal for people over 40. Lots of them are the same things as for people under 40 -- because people are people, people! Even though there's a million fun things for over-40's to do, it'd take too long to compile a million, so here's 40 instead.
1. Montreal's many great museums! There's the MFA, the Contemporary Art Museum, and the Centre des Sciences, to name a few!
5. Montreal's wonderful parks! Using the city tool find parks with Kayaking, beaches, outdoor gyms, BBQs, and more!
6. Singles nights, pick up spots, Tinder dates, and more!
9. Get some water and sun at Montreal or Montreal adjacent beaches!
10. Vieux-Port outings
12. Go for dinner and a show/planetarium exhibit at SAT/Foodlab
13. Place Des Arts shows
14. Hike Mt. Royal
15. Summer street fairs (no cars)
16. St. Viateur
18. Montreal Opera
21. Tam Tams
22. Farmers Markets
23. Montreal Impact soccer games, fun and affordable for the whole family!
24. Montreal Alouettes game, ditto!
25. Tea at the Ritz-Carlton, Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, Camellia Sinensis Teahouse, Gryphon D'Or Tea Room
26. Spas: RainSpa at Place d'Armes, Avie Spa, Hotel Le St. James, Gibson Salon Spa at Queen Elizabeth, and Bota Bota Spa Sur l'Eau
27. Piknic Electronik: on Parc Jean-Drapeau, the perfect day outing for a fun family.
28. Milos Restaurant
31. Bixi, while they last!
32. Rib n' Reef: seafood, steakhouse, cigar lounge
33. Summer pools with the whole family
35. Take (or just sit in) on a class at McGill/Concordia.
36. Art classes: glass blowing, wine + painting, etc!
38. Montreal's best daily-fee golf!
39. Park Yoga
For more on all things, follow me on my spanking new Twitter account @MaxWood33