It's officially moving season in Montreal; you can easily tell from the massive amounts of trash and abandoned furniture on the street.
Although maybe people have found and already settled into their new homes for the summer, there is still a ton of great units available for renters all around the city. If you're looking for a great price/quality ratio sometimes you have to get a little creative.
9. Stunning Victorian-style 1-bedroom in Plateau
8. Fully furnished 1-bedroom in heart of the Old Port
7. Spacious 2-bedroom with hardwood floors in Cotes-Des-Neiges
6. Sunny renovated 1-bedroom in heart of Outremont
5. Sunny Condo-style 2-bedroom in Saint-Henri
4. Massive 2-bedroom in building with pool in Cotes-Des-Neiges
3. Mulitple renovated modern units available in Upper Lachine
Rooms: Studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms (all available)
2. Bright open concept condo in south-west
1. Spacious 1-bedroom in building with outdoor pool in the heart of Mcgill Ghetto