9 Dream Apartments You Can Rent Right Now In Montreal That Are Actually Affordable
Look no further.
Apartment hunting has always been a daunting task, and it's even more intimidating during the height of apartment hunting season. Nice places get scooped up fast then Sephora on discount at Christmas time.
Although it can sometimes get bleak and seem like your just visiting dump after dump, there are apartment complexes and building around Montreal that offer great value for money, without having to move to Laval.
Here are some apartments we've found all hovering around $1100/month. Many of these listings also have multiple units available in their buildings, so if you don't find what you're looking for right away, give them a call. A lot of these companies manage several buildings around town and can help you find exactly what you're looking for.
9. Multiple units available at Place Concorde in CDN
Rooms: 1-bedrooms, 2-Bedrooms, Studios
Price: $1130, $1505, $820
8. Spacious 2-Bedroom with wood floors and great light in Guy-Concordia
Price: $1100 / month
7. Multiple units available at Le Crestwood in Westmount
Rooms: 3-bedroom, 2-bedrooms
Price: $1295, $1150
6. Renovated and spacious 2-bedroom in CDN
Price: $1350 / month
5. Charming studio apartment with genuine exposed brick wall
Price: $895 / month
4. 2-bedroom with lot's of charm and character in heart of Westmount
Price: $1280 / month
3. Spacious, modern and renovated 2-bedroom in heart of NDG
Price: $1250 / month
2. Fully furnished and bright 1-bedroom in the Plateau
Price: $1218 / month
1. Multiple modern and renovated units available at Timbercreek Communities
Rooms: 1-Bedroom, 2-bedroom
Price: $995, $1220
10. Charming and renovated two-bedrooms in CDN
Price: $1150 / month