Yesterday we must've spent 2 hours looking through the French versions of Pokémon. We just couldn't help it, it was fascinating.
Not only because someone actually took the time to rename 726 Pokémon, but we were trying to figure out why some had completely different names while others just had an added "é".
Whatever the answer is, it was entertaining.
Then we thought, what about Canadian Pokémon?
It turns out that a Tumblr user Darren Calvert actually created Canadian Pokémon and the only word we can use to describe them is ... perfect.
MOOPLE, I CHOOSE YOU!
- 12 Hidden Montreal Spots You Can Bring A Date To Catch Rare Pokémon
- 7 Montreal STM Bus Lines Where You Can Catch The Most Rare Pokémon
- Pokémon GO Is Uniting Montrealers Like Nothing Else Ever Has. Yes, EVER!
- Hi! I’m 26, From Montreal, Canada And I’m Already Addicted To Pokémon GO
- I Patiently Waited To Download The Official Pokémon GO App In Canada And Now I Regret It