How To Get The Most Amount Of Matches On Tinder
It's easier than you think.
Tinder is pretty simple to use. You upload a picture, say something about yourself and swipe right until you find love right? Wrong!
Tinder may be simple to use but there are many things you can do to improve your odds of matching with someone worthwhile. We've gathered as much information regarding Tinder as we could find in order to create the ultimate guide to increasing your matches. So you can either pay attention and improve your odds or you can just keep meeting the same creepers over and over.
1. Facts you should know
- There are 50,000,000 people on Tinder and over 10,000,000 active daily users.
- 38% of Tinder users are 18-24 years old and 45% are 25-34 years old.
- Surprisingly only 62% of Tinder users are guys. (We thought it would be a lot more)
- A whopping 42% of users aren't even single.
- There are 15,000,000 matches every day.
- Matches increase by 60% around Valentines day.
2. The people you meet
- The Staller - They talk to you for weeks but are never actually willing to meet in person.
- The Hook-Up - They're only here for sex and they make that very clear.
- The Undercover Hookup - They're only here for sex and they make that very un-clear.
- The Enthusiast - Their to-do list is endless. They hike, they live at the gym, they skydive, they're always attending some kind of class or activity and they are exhausting to keep up with.
- The "My Diet Defines Me" - Why does every fact about you revolve around your eating habits?
- The No Photo - Everything about them is perfect, but no photo. Not worth the risk.
- The Robot - " Thanks for the message, check out my profile on this other website so we can chat". Seems legit.
3. The Perfect Picture
Pictures are the most important part of any good Tinder profile so pay attention:
- Profile picture - This the most important one. Make sure it's a clear, good quality photo of you from the waist up. If it's only your face, people assume you're fat. If there are other people in the photo, people assume you're the ugliest one.
- Original picture - Your profile should feature at least one photo of you doing something other than sitting on the couch. Show off your interests or any sport/activity you're into.
- Group shot - Now is the time to put the picture of you and your friends. We've established which one you are, now prove to us you're not a total loser.
- Picture with members of the opposite sex - This one must be done carefully, it must show that you aren't repulsive and you can attract members of the opposite sex, but it can't be a romantic setting otherwise it just looks like you aren't over your ex.
- Make sure your pictures aren't all selfies - that proves you aren't narcissistic and you actually have friends that are willing to take pictures of you.
This especially works well for women, a funny offbeat comment can easily win over someone who's on the fence about swiping right.
5. Don't be creepy
This is self explanatory, if you require more than you're probably already being creepy. Stop being creepy.