Photo cred - Michael Soueidan
We bet that you have asked yourself or someone around you in the last day or even today, "Do you know what is opened this weekend?".
Well with the help of the Montreal Gazette and some of our own research, here is the answer to that question below.
You are welcome :)
- First, Montreal bars will be open. Yes very good news, so drink up!
- All banks in Montreal will be closed on Good Friday (today) but open for business on Easter Monday.
- Federal and provincial government offices will all be closed through Monday.
- Montreal's STM bus and metro will be running on holiday schedules Friday and Monday, and their normal schedules Saturday and Sunday. For more info, go here.
- AMT trains to and from downtown all running on holidays schedules. For more info go here.
- Parking meters are still in operation. Which means you need to pay or else you will get a ticket.
- Majority of malls and retail stores are open Friday and on Monday but closed on Sunday.
- Grocery stores will remain open at their regular hours Saturday and on Monday but don't count on them Sunday. Get your steaks sooner than later!
- SAQ stores will be open at regular times over the weekend but many within malls are closed. Go to the big ones to be safe. Tipsy > sober.