Montreal Stores And Businesses That Are Open/Closed On Victoria Day
Although we love Queen V (especially because we get a day off for her birthday), it is frustrating when you don't know what's open or closed today. Don't fret, with the help of the Montreal Gazette, we've put together a list for you so that you can plan your Victoria Day accordingly. Personally, we're going to sleep in, then hit up a terrace and enjoy the warm weather.
- All banks in Montreal
- Federal and provincial government offices, including the post office
- Montreal municipal court and most city offices
- Olympic Sport Centre
- Pointe a Calliere Museum
- All of your favorite bars, restaurants, and clubs.
- Most stores, malls, supermarkets and pharmacies
- All of the public markets will be open
- Montreal buses will be running on Saturday or Sunday schedules, depending on the line. For more information, go here.
- The metro will be running on their holiday schedule.
- Laval and Longeuil buses will be running on their Saturday schedules.
- AMT Trains will run on holiday schedules. For more information, .
- Montreal community areas such as arenas, indoor swimming pools, libraries and community centers.
- Parking meters and parking restrictions (boo!)
- Most SAQ outlets will be open, unless they're located inside a mall which is closed.
Oh and Starbucks so you can still get your Grande Soy Latte with 1 pump hazelnut. ;)
There you have it, folks! Have a great Victoria Day!