Montreal's metro map is truly iconic.
It's more than just a guide on how to get around, it's a symbol that has become synonymous with Montreal.
That's why over the years, the map has gotten more than its share of attention.
- The Walking Distance Metro Map
- The Neon Art Metro Map
- This Embroidered Metro Map
- The Super Mario 3 Metro Map
- The Official Restaurant Metro Map
And of course,
- Montreal’s 68 STM Metro Station Names Explained
Those maps all have something in common. They were made for a purpose.
But sometimes people make maps for no reason at all other than being drunk and wanting to have few laughs.
So, without further ado.
Here is Montreal's first-ever "pornographic" Metro Map created by Philippe-Simon Bellavance: