If you woke up this morning with a little extra wood, or just felt more randy than usual, don't stress, you're not a sex fiend, you're just feeling the vibes from across the pond. Today, July 31st, is National Orgasm Day in Britain, and we see no better day to celebrate our Commenwealth heritage than by taking part in the festivities.
Brits aren't known as the most sexually liberated of peoples, but that hasn't stopped them from creating this annually celebrated holiday all about the Big O. Even if you don't trust our word for it (which is pretty fair) check out one of the many articles pertaining to National Orgasm Day popping out of the British newsfeed.
So get your gal/guy/fvck buddy, or if you don't got one of those, head out to the bars and clubs (or just troll Tinder/Grindr) and find a partner to partake in this most amazing of holidays.
Obviously gettin' sexy is the best way to celebrate, but a day devoted to the orgasms should also be a learning experience, and not a solely physical one. Bone up (pun!) on your orgasms knowledge and trivia with a few facts below:
- Anorgasmia = a sexual dysfunction where a person can't orgasms..ever.
- There are a ton of different kinds of orgasms, including Nipplegasms, Yogasms, and many more
- Men and women both experience contractions in their genitals, pelvic muscles, and anus at the same interval-rate of 0.8 seconds.
- The G-spot gets its name from Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, the first doctor to write extensively about it.
- Age increases ones sexual satisfaction and orgasms-rate. One bonus to getting older.
Now get celebrating!
For more on all things sexy in Montreal, follow Michael on Twitter @MDAlimonte