The Montreal Week-Ender: August 28th – August 31st
Labour Day Week End, Enough Said!
Photo Cred -
What's up Montreal?!? It's labour day week end and we know you want to party it up. On top of that school is back and froshees will take over the city for the next two weeks. There is a whole lot of parties happening and you don't want to miss out. Check us out at Piknic Electronik as we will be collaborating with them this Saturday. Besides that, here's all the other parties you should be at this week end;
Thursday, August 28th
- The perfect place to go to for a 5@7 type of evening is the Soirée After Work at Jargo. It's a good way to network and meet new people as you grab a drink and have a good time.
- If you want to keep the drinking going and grab a bite and start the labour day week end celebration, check out Labour Day Kickoff Party at Petite Bouchée Délice. They will have 1$ burgers and 50 cent hotdogs, how cool is that?
- Then if you want to dance the night away, go to MELT 025 at Blizzarts. Every time we go to MELT, we have an amazing time and we can guarantee you will too!
- You also might not want to miss Produktworld at New City Gas. Basically, the entire labour day week end, crazy parties will be going on at New City Gas starting tonight, be there! View event>
Friday, August 29th
- Want to know what the real meaning of work hard party hard is? Go to Electro Dash at Parc Jean Drapeau. You will basically run the party, literally! You have to run a 5K marathon before getting to the final destination which is where the party will be waiting for you.
- If trap is your thing, go to Equals Presents: Grandbuda, LaRue, Planet Giza, Volcano Vinny at Thai Lounge. You will be trapped by their sounds and will wish the night never ends.
- Like to party on a rooftop? The Elegance Rooftoop Party at Suite 701 will be off the hook! The weather will be perfect to party outside too.
Saturday, August 30th
- Piknic Electronik at Parc Jean Drapeau will be absolutely different this week end. First of all, it's a double Piknic, Saturday and Sunday AND we, MTL BLog are collaborating with Piknic. Also, you dont want to miss Jamie XX who will be playing his best sounds!
- Go party for Looong Week End at Clébard. We always have great times at Clébard but they will have all sorts of things going on for long week end so the fun will be tripled!
- Well, you students can't escape it, school is back! You can be loud and let everyone know you disagree at I Don't Want To Go Back To School at TRH-Bar. A nice lineup of very cool bands will be performing for you!
Sunday, August 31st
- Are you a student in Fashion? You probably do not want to miss Dress For Success at Le Cinq. You will get the chance to meet media and designers of the fashion industry. Also, for each ticket sold, a portion will go to Leucan.
- Once again, Keep it 100 at Mme Lee is happening and you know it will be crazy! The last editions of this event have been a total success and we know this time it will be too. View event>
Photo Cred -
- Here is your chance to party with the Montreal Alouettes. They will be at Out Of Time at Viva Lounge. This will be a really fun night with blacklights all over the club.
- There is Sundaze at Luwan. You should head their way if you are looking to dance all night to electronic and house music. Luwan is a rather new spot where fun always happens!
- Of course, we can't go by a Sunday and not go to Tokyo Bar Sunday. Goontribe knows how to set the party and if you have never been there, it is about time that you do!
Montreal, where will you party at?
Didn't mention your event? Let Marialys know via Twitter @MarialysDiaz