Across our great Canadian landscape, you will find a total of 40 national parks. That's a whole lot of nature.
From the dry grasslands of Alberta to the tundra of Northern Quebec, Canada boasts a very wide range of outdoor and nature experiences in our beautiful country. We really have it all.
The question for nature-lovers, though, is where to start?
Here is a list of the key national parks that are considered the prized possession of Canada. People flock from all over the globe to visit the stunning and enchanting power of mother nature at work in our landscapes.
1. Newfoundland & Labrador // Gros Morne National Park
2. PEI // Prince Edward Island National Park
3. Nova Scotia // Cape Breton Highlands National Park
4. New Brunswick // Fundy National ParkMore info
5. Ontario // Bruce Peninsula National Park
6. Quebec // La Mauricie National Park
7. Manitoba // Wapusk National ParkMore info
8. British Columbia // Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
9. Nunavut // Auyuittuq National Park
10. Saskatchewan // Grasslands National Park
11. Northwest Territories // Wood Buffalo National Park
12. Alberta // Banff and Jasper National Parks
13. Yukon // Vuntut National ParkMore info