Father's Day is just around the corner and for all of those people who completely forgot, don't worry, we got you. Trying to decide what to get for, or do with, your dad next Sunday to show him just how much you appreciate him can be pretty stressful. So, if you're still looking for something to do which, let's be honest, you probably are, here are 12 ways to show your old man just how much you care.
1. Take him to a sports game
If he likes soccer, Montreal Impact is playing against Orlando on the 20th at Stade Saputo.
2. Treat him to a trip to one of the best barber shops in the city
3. Go on a family hike
Get some exercise all together by checking out any one of these amazing hiking spots in Montreal.
4. Take him out to a nice brunch
Everyone's favourite meal makes for the perfect present.
5. Grab a beer together
Montreal has tons of amazing microbreweries, so go check one out with your old man.
6. Have a nice dinner out
Steak frites, anyone?
7. Is he into rock music? Get him tickets to Amnesia rock fest.
He can watch tons of bands perform, from Linkin Park, to the Offspring to Rancid.
8. Plan a family picnic in the park
Pack some food and a bottle of wine and you're good to go for a fun-filled afternoon.
9. If he likes the band Rush, they're playing the Bell Centre on Father's Day
You can get ticket info here.
10. Share some laughs at a comedy club
In fact, The Nest is having a Father's Day stand up special
11. Treat him to a spa day
No, it's not just for women. He'll appreciate the relaxation.
12. If he's into classical music, get him tickets to Viva Vivaldi
He'll love getting to hear the concertos live.
13. Go for a round of golf
You can find a list of all golf courses near Montreal here.