Cover photo cred - Lydia O'Connor
Spring is finally starting to show, which means it`s time to go shopping and get a new spring/summer wardrobe. Montreal boutiques are starting to fill up on shirts, shorts, bikinis, and prints. Actually, overflowing in prints. To show you what we`re talking about, we`ve put together some of the hottest pieces that you can find right now in these Montreal boutiques.
- These little creatures make quite a print, but for printed guy shirts, the weirder, the better.
- Clark Street Mercantile is all stocked up for the season. With tons of t-shirt and hats, you`ll have no problem finding something you like.
- All suited up to go hunting. This nature coloured hunter`s outfit has chill and relaxed vibe.
- Lace up leather shoes can be worn with practically anything, and with the rubber layer on the bottom, you`re ready to walk for miles.
- The super laid-back loose shirt with a sick print can be for everyday hangouts with a the gang. Get your bikes out and a couple of beers and we`re good to go.
- These retro looking shorts are sure to get compliments. And they`re awesome to sip sangria on the outside terasse on a Saturday afternoon.
- And when the night comes, you`ll want this jean jacket to keep you warm. Faded denim = relaxed spring evening out in the city with your gang of friends.
- Extra big and extra bold, this shirt is making a big statement. This is for you fashion forward ladies that want to bring in spring with a bang.
- Simple and comfy, these sandals are sure to be worn practically everyday of the week. Slip them on, and they`ll take you where you need to go.
- Last but not least, our floral print dress that has been around for forever but that we still love to this day. Dress it up or dress it down, it`s up to you to make it work.