It's almost summertime and that means its Festival season!
Let's all give a resounding sigh of relief - it's here. We made it. It's time to start celebrating.
Montreal's famous Grand Poutinefest announced their dates for the 2018 Poutine Festival.
The 2018 festival heads back to their original location, and promises to be the largest and most important in the festivals entire history.
When? July 31 - August 5, 2018
Where? Jacques Cartier Quay, Old Port of Montreal
How much? FREE admission!
Here are some of the highlights for the Grand Poutinefest in Montreal:
- 6 Microbrewery selections
- Only the most popular trucks in the country - no newcomers
- The best cantines in Quebec
- Renowned chef - it's a surprise, stay tuned.
- More than 20 Poutine recipes
- Music and artists showcases
- DJ's after 9 PM
- Family zone
- Tasting combos
- More seating and many new activities to be announced.
Stick with us, kids - we will continue to update as more Great Poutinefest announcements come out!