What's better than grabbing an inflatable tube and barreling down a mountain at full speed? Doing it at night surrounded by glowing neon lights and music of course!
This year, as part of the Fete Des Neiges celebration, Parc Jean Drapeau will be hosting what they call "Disco Tubing" every weekend starting January 16th to February 7th when the sun goes down.
The course is made up of 10 sliding lanes which includes 2 giant super slides with 6 meter high launch pads where you have the option between a riding a single tube or you can gather your friends and rip down the hill in a tube that seats 4.
To take part in the event you must have an Accropasse from Fetes des Neiges, with it you'll get:
- Unlimited access to the slides (night or day)
- Unlimited access to the zipline
- Unlimited access to the Ferris Wheel (Open January 16th to January 31st)
- Free Admission to the Biosphere
- Free admission to the Environment Museum
- Discounts on various restaurant services and activities