Fireworks At Montreal's La Ronde Will Finally Be A Thing Again This Summer
We may have missed out on tons of summer activities in Montreal the last two years, but this year, the city is making a comeback.
For the 2022 season, fireworks from six countries will light up the sky of the city. For the first time ever, Hungary will be one of the participating countries in this festive tradition along with Mexico, Canada, Italy, Croatia, and England.
Plus, there will be tributes to the singer Prince and the rock group Genesis.
Visitors will be able to enjoy the fireworks starting on Saturday, June 25, then on Saturdays July 2 and 9, Wednesday, July 13, Saturday, July 16, and Wednesdays July 20, July 27, and August 3.
The closing night is scheduled for Saturday, August 6, when Genesis will be featured in a retro atmosphere.
All performances will begin at 10 p.m., rain or shine. Whether you find yourself on the site of the amusement park or on the other side of the shore with a blanket in the grass to admire it all, this is definitely an outing not to be missed.
When: Nine evenings between June 25 and August 6
Address: 22, Chemin Macdonald, Montreal, QC
- Rides That Are No Longer At La Ronde Six Flags Classic Nostalgia ... ›
- La Ronde Is Hiring Employees With No Experience Needed & You ... ›
- A Walking Trail Near Montreal Will Be Illuminated With Magical Lights This Weekend - MTL Blog ›
- Montreal's La Ronde Officially Reopens This Weekend - MTL Blog ›
- 11 Things To Do In Montreal This Long Weekend - MTL Blog ›
- This Is Your Last Chance For A Montreal Fireworks Show Summer Date Night This Year - MTL Blog ›