Get ready to be merry with some Mariah Carey. 🎄
Montreal is ready for a freezing yet Christmassy holiday period. How do we know? Well, in addition to the return of the beloved trio of Christmas markets featuring an Alsatian Food Night With Sausages and some unprecedented shows, the magical Christmas pop-up bar "Miracle" has returned to our city!
Back in July, the official Miracle pop-up Instagram page announced an international ninth season of its esteemed holiday-themed bar for Christmas lovers across North America and beyond.
From November 21, the popular pop-up tropical bar is returning to many major cities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, and the wait is finally over for Montrealers!
"The magic of Miracle" is taking over our island from November 22 to December 26, so you have one month before Christmas to try the themed boozy experience.
Miracle Montréal doesn't take any reservations, but you can try your luck and stop by 132 Bar Vintage in Ahunstic from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. every day. You read that right: it's the same location where you could find the ephemeral Black Lagoon Halloween-themed bar last month.
Once again this year you can expect tasty themed cocktails in a highly Christmassy atmosphere. You'll be able to sip on your drink while listening to a holiday soundtrack, and like last year, there will most likely be plenty of cheesy yet festive decorations that will make for some pretty rad Instagram pics.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Canada's Holiday Train Is Finally Coming Back To ... - Montréal ›
- Montreal's Atwater Market Is Hosting A Giant Christmassy Raclette ... ›
- A McGill Student Built A Retro Arcade With Local Art Exhibitions & People Are Loving It - MTL Blog ›
- The W Hotel In Montreal Is Opening A Hip-Hop-Inspired Cocktail Lounge For The Holidays (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›
- I Tried Montreal Christmas Pop-Up Bar Miracle & The Cocktails Alone Are Worth The Detour (PHOTOS) - MTL Blog ›