Rose — Crèmes, Café & Amour is a flower-lover's paradise.
"Rose" is the perfect name for this new spot, as the entire place looks like a massive bouquet of flowers.
Weather permitting, you can sit by the garage door front, which fills the café with fresh air.
Chef Sarah Maude Huard created the menu, which composed of sandwiches, ice creams and gelatos, pastries, as well as coffees such as lattes, macchiatos, chai lattes and many others.
Everything is made on-site — even the bread for the sandwiches, the base for the gelatos and the many desserts available.
Rose — Crèmes, Café & Amour
Address: 26, rue Gounod, Montreal, QC
Type of food: Coffee, pastries, sandwiches, gelato and ice cream
In Quebec, a vaccine passport is required to access many businesses and activities deemed non-essential, including restaurants and bars.
- 8 Montreal Cafés Where You Can Pretend You're In Paris Without ... ›
- 8 Cozy Montreal Cafés Where You Can Just Sip The Day Away ... ›
- Restaurant Toqué Made It On A 2021 List Of The World's Top ... ›
- French Coffee Shop Columbus Café Has Opened Its First Montreal Locations - MTL Blog ›
- 18 Of The Best Spots In Villeray, Montreal's 'Coolest Neighbourhood,' Picked By Locals - MTL Blog ›
- This Hidden Café In A Greenhouse 1 Hour From Montreal Is The Perfect Place To Escape - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Café Makes Mini Eggs Cannolis And They're What Sweet Dreams Are Made Of - MTL Blog ›