Montreal's “Pokémon Festival” You Must Attend In August
Just when you thought Pokemon couldn't take over the city anymore than it already has, we get contacted with this Bombshell.
In honor Pokémon's 20th anniversary, Montreal's Oktakuthon Festival will be welcoming Nintendo Canada to
celebrate the release of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.
Nintendo will be setting up some very special booths in the video game hall where players can come demonstrate their skills and compete on the classic Pokémon Blue, Red, and Yellow editions.
But that's not all!
The OJV will be performing as well.
- 12 Hidden Montreal Spots You Can Bring A Date To Catch Rare Pokémon
- 7 Montreal STM Bus Lines Where You Can Catch The Most Rare Pokémon
- Pokémon GO Is Uniting Montrealers Like Nothing Else Ever Has. Yes, EVER!
- Hi! I’m 26, From Montreal, Canada And I’m Already Addicted To Pokémon GO
- I Patiently Waited To Download The Official Pokémon GO App In Canada And Now I Regret It
In case you don't know, the Orchestre de Jeux Video specialize in Video Game concerts. In the past they've had Nintendo Villain concerts, Legend of Zelda concerts and of course Pokémon music concerts.
And if you're into cosplay, forget about Comiccon, because Otakuthon is actually the place you'll find the coolest and craziest cosplayers. In fact, they're hosting the World Cosplay Summit.
The event takes place August 5th and 6th from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm and you can get tickets right here.