The big story in the news today, is about how Sarah Palin might become the next American Ambassador to Canada, and people are absolutely loving this news.
Even the critics who do not particularly like her, still can't help but point out that she is the perfect embodiment of a Canadian stereotype.
READ ALSO: 8 Things You Need To Know About Donald Trump’s 10-Year-Old Son
She eats moose, she enjoys snowmobiling, she even sounds Canadian when she speaks. But what else do you know about her?
1. Sarah Palin is an American politician, author and commentator. She currently has a show on the Sportsman Channel called Amazing America with Sarah Palin.
2. She served as the ninth Governor of Alaska from 2006 until she resigned in 2009
3. She practices a sport called "Areal Hunting" which basically means shooting down bears and wolves from inside an airplane. I'm seriously not making this up.
4. Her basketball team that won the 1982 Alaska state championship where she earned the nickname "Sarah Barracuda".
5. In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty pageant. She also finished in 3rd place in the Miss Alaska pageant.
6. During the 2008 election, she became the first Alaskan to be on the national ticket of a major political party and the first Republican woman nominated to become the Vice President of America.
7. She was the youngest person and first woman to be elected Governor of Alaska.
8. She has publicly endorsed Donald Trump.
9. Some of her more controversial views include believing that abstinence is the best form of sex education, and she supports teaching creationism alongside evolution in public schools. Although she doesn't believe that god's role in Earth's creation should be included in the school curriculum.