Hello job hunters! I read an interesting piece of information today that should fuel optimism in those looking for work.
A report by the Finacial Post shows that the economy recorded its best job numbers this past month, and these gains we're specifically due to an increase in part-time work.
In other words, fall is an ideal time to be looking for work in Quebec and Montreal. That said, there are tons of anglo jobs popping up every week. Here are some of the best new posts fresh off the job boards.
1. English Player Support For Video Gaming - No Phone
Where: Keywords Studios Montreal
Salary: $13.50 - $16.00 an hour
2. Inbound Customer Service Representative English
Salary: Not Specified; but the average hourly rate for this type of work can reach $20/hour
3. English Customer Service Representative
Where: IKEA Canada
Salary: $14.73 - $16.00 an hour
4. Inbound Customer Service Representative
Salary: Not specified; but the average hourly rate for this type of work can reach $20/hour
5. Airline Customer Service Representative
Where: Porter Airlines Inc.
Salary: Not Specified; but customer service reps at Porter can make up to $18/hour
6. Video Games Playtest Participant
Where: Player Research
Salary: $180/ day (contract/casual)
7. Service Representative
Where: Design N Rank
Salary: $12 - $14 / hour
8. Stock Associate Montreal Eaton Center
Where: Steve Madden Canada
Salary: Not specified; but similar positions in Quebec pay up to $15.50/hour
9. Inside Sales Representative
Where: Digitech Payments
10. Production Coordinator
Where: Valnet Inc.
Salary: Not specified; but similar positions in Quebec have salaries between $30,000 and $40,000