Happy day Montreal! Hope everyone is handling this hormonal weather. It's been a roller coaster, to say the least. Welcome to seasons changing in Montreal.
We've already hit mid-October which means that it's your last chances to partake in some of Montreal's most quintessential early fall activities. Many outdoor event spaces like Les Jardineries will be closing off for the season as well, so this is the last chance to enjoy those too!
This will be the perfect weekend to spend time with family and friends, and get all your Halloween festivities in action and get yourself cozy and hibernation-ready for fall as well.
1. It's your last chance to experience Tonga Lumina this season!
When: Select your date, until October 14th
Where: Mont Tremblant
2. Check out a very unique urban art show MAPP Le Mile-End
When: October 12th
Where: Various locations in the Mile-End
3. Check out a documentary film screening at Cinema Du Parc
When: October 12th // 7:15 p.m.
Where: Cinema Du Parc
4. Attend the official "closing party" of Les Jardinieres
When: October 12th // 4 p.m.
Where: Les Jardinieres // Parc Olympique
5. Attend an outdoor photo exhibit for FREE downtown
Where: Jardin Gamelin // Berri UQAM
When: Anytime, until October 14th
6. Check out Prohibition Montreal, all items with marijuana leaves like T-shirts and more, are at least 50% off!
Saturday, October 13th
1. Check out this ongoing "Street Art" exhibit Surfaces at Places Des Arts downtown
When: Until October 28th // anytime.
Where: Places Des Arts
2. Check out the weekly pop-up "farmers market" at Marché Des Éclusiers
Where: Marché Des Éclusiers
When: Every Saturday at 3 p.m. until October 27th
3. Attend FREE Yoga For Moksha Yoga NDG's 10 Year Anniversary
Where: Moksha Yoga NDG
When: Saturday, October 13th & Sunday the 14th
4. Check out a pop-up "Mini Souk" at Boho Lab in the Old Port
Where: The Boho Lab // Rue Notre Dame West
When: Saturday, October 13th
5. Visit Montreal's first-ever "Infra Red Sauna" for a pampering experience
Where: SweatFX Studio // 376 Victoria Ave // Westmount
Sunday, October 14th
1. Plan your Halloween costume before it's too late!
2. Attend a special yoga brunch at Observatoire Place Ville Marie
When: Sunday, October 14th
Where: 5, Place Ville Marie
3. Take a short drive and go apple or pumpkin picking right outside Montreal!
Where: Check out the most popular spots here!
4. Learn something new and check out this french baking workshop!
When: Sunday, October 14th // 1:30 p.m. - 6 p.m
Where: Croissant Croissant // 2270 Avenue Mont-royal Est
5. Check out FREE yoga, tai-chi, and meditation on the mountain
When: Sunday, October 14th
Where: Cafe Suspendu Du Mont-Royal