The STM may not be perfect, but it's the best system we have, and it also happens to be the best public transit system in Canada.
And it's going to be getting even better in 2017.
READ ALSO: STM Bus Crashed Into Someone's Front Lawn This Morning In Montreal
This year's budget in Montreal may not include any money for the Pink Line, but a lot of money is being invested in public transit which is going to make our lives a lot easier.
Here's how the STM will be getting better in 2018:
1. All the Azur cars will be deployed which will increase the total amount of service by 3,4%.
2. Busses will have 81,400 extra hours of service in total.
3. More buses and metros during evening and weekends.
4. Shorter wait times during rush hour.
5. 300 new hybrid buses featuring USB ports and air conditioning.
Recommended for you
Jeremy Hazan Mastermind with aspirations of global domination. This megalomaniac was genetically enhanced by the ACME Labs Research Facility in the 90's. What's he doing tonight? The same thing he does every night, Pinky - Try to take over the world!