Parks Canada Wants To Send One Lucky Canadian And Their Friends On A Free Outdoor Vacation
The entire trip is estimated at $13,378!
Let's be honest, we could all use a vacation right now. It doesn't matter where it is or how long it'll be, but Canadians have been trapped by some pretty miserable weather over the last few months and it's safe to say we could all enjoy some type of getaway during the spring and summer months.
Except, travelling means months of planning and booking accomodations. On top of that, it isn't that cheap to just hop on a plane and get away from your city, meaning most of us end up having to put our dream vacation on hold.
Luckily, Parks Canada seems to have known Canadians have been desperate for some travelling, and are offering a free trip to one lucky winner.
TL;DR Parks Canada is hosting a contest that'll let you and three friends travel all-inclusive to Dawson City, Yukon during spring or summer 2020. The trip has an estimated price of $13,378 and includes round trip flights, gift cards, prepaid credit cards, accomodations, and more. The contest closes September 30, 2019. More details below!
Parks Canada has opened up their Discover Canada Contest, granting the winner and three friends an all-inclusive trip to Dawson City, Yukon for 6 nights and 7 days!
Altogether, this incredible opportunity includes:
- Round trip, economy flight for four people to Whitehorse, Yukon from your closest major airport in Canada serviced by Air Canada
- Round trip flight for four people to Dawson City, Yukon from Whitehorse, Yukon
- Two nights in a Parks Canada oTENTik tent in Kluane National Park and Reserve
- A $3,500 prepaid credit card
- $1,500 Mountain Equipment Co-operative (MEC) gift card
- A guided tour of the S.S. Klondike, a guided walking tour of Dawson City, admission to Dawson City ESCAPE!, a guided visit of Dredge No. 4, an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the deserted townsite of Bear Creek, and a host of activities in Kluane National Park and Reserve
- Over $1,100 in Parks Canada merchandise
- A Parks Canada Discovery Pass
Depending on how far away the winner resides, the entire trip is valued at approximately $13,378!
So, when do the winner and their travel companions get to embark on their adventure? The contest officially ends on September 30, 2019 with travel dates during the week of the winner's choosing between May and September 2020.
This is the perfect trip for anyone who loves the outdoors and is looking for the opportunity to visit an a super enchanting and oft-overlooked piece of the vast Canadian landscape next year!
The contest is open to all residents of Canada over the age of majority, all you have to do is visit the Parks Canada Contest website to sign up!
You definitely don't want to miss out on this incredible travel opportunity. Visit the Parks Canada website for more details.