- Loto-Québec is looking for 4 future millionaires who have yet to claim their prize winnings!
- In addition to 4 million-dollar prizes, they also have several smaller prizes that have yet to be claimed, as well.
- To see if one of them could be yours, take a look at the details below!
Loto-Québec is hoping to find four future millionaires who have still not claimed their winning prizes, months now after the draw has been done.
In addition to the 4 million-dollar prizes, there are also some smaller prizes that are still not worth missing out on if you're the owner of the winning ticket.
The smaller prizes include a $500,000 Lotto Max, a $333,333 Lotto Max and a $250,000 Lotto 6/49 ticket. Maybe not a million... but those amounts are still nothing to ignore
According to Loto-Québec, winners have 12 months after the draw of their winning ticket to claim their prize. If they don't claim their prize in that timeframe, they will lose their riches and go back to being just a regular joe like the rest of us.
So if you or your favourite aunt frequently buys lottery tickets, you may want to make a point of giving any lingering tickets a once-over... it could score you a million bucks.
Also, it's worth keeping in mind that Loto-Québec doesn't make announcements like this for prizes of less than $100,000, so it's important to keep track of your tickets, no matter the payout.
Check out the details of the unclaimed winnings below.
Loto-Québec sent out the tweet below informing people that they were officially on the lookout for at least 4 future millionaires, including one whose prize expires tomorrow.
Translation: Wanted poster! Winners - including 4 future millionaires! - still have not claimed their lots! Circulate!
Unclaimed prizes are "redistributed to players in the form of bonus prizes and special draws," Loto-Québec explains on their page.
Take a look at the details of the unclaimed winning tickets below.
The unclaimed winning tickets include:
- $1,000,000 Lotto Max bought in Terrebonne which expires on October 26th 2020.
- $1,000,000 Loto 6/49 bought in Motérégie which expires on May 31st 2020.
- $1,000,000 Québec Max bought in Gatineau which expires on July 4th 2020.
- $1,000,000 Loto Extra bought in the Laurentides which expires on July 23rd 2020.
- $500,000 Lotto Max bought in Québec City which expires on November 30th 2019.
- $333,333 Lotto Max bought in Lévis which expires on October 26th, 2019.
- $250,000 Lotto 6/49 bought in Joliette which expires on December 1st 2019.
The fact that someone is potentially about to lose a million dollars if they don't find out about this winning ticket is honestly too much for me to even bear...
Cause also there's a part of me that is just like... hi... I'll take it!
To see the full details and if you've got yourself a ticket with some winning numbers on it, head to the Loto-Québec webiste here.