Winter has been especially rough in Canada this year, so it's no surprise that many of us are in need of a little something sweet to warm our souls while we wait for spring to arrive.
Luckily for us, Tim Hortons just announced that they will be releasing 6 all-new limited edition donuts, muffins and drinks to help cheer everyone up.
Tim Horton’s really stepped it up this time because these treats look ridiculously amazing!
Starting March 6th, Timmies will be launching the St. Patrick's Day donut which is a vanilla dip donut with vanilla fondant and green and white sprinkles.
Then on March 13th, 5 more new products will be made available for a limited time.
- Strawberry and cream donut – A Boston Cream donut topped with strawberry fondant
- Strawberry dip donut – A vanilla dipped donut with strawberry fondant and rainbow sprinkles
- Strawberry cheesecake muffin – A strawberry flavoured muffin with strawberry pieces baked inside and a cheesecake centre filling
- NEW London Fog – Steamed milk and earl grey tea topped with delicate foam and vanilla flavour.
- NEW Apple Cinnamon Fog – Steamed milk and apple cinnamon tea topped with foam and caramel flavour.
The new menu items will be available at participating restaurants across the country for a limited time only.