Loto-Québec is searching for several owners of unclaimed lottery tickets that were purchased across the province in the last 7 months
Four of the tickets are for a million dollars, while two others are for $500,000.
TL;DR There are currently six unclaimed lottery tickets in Quebec, four of which are worth $1 million! Check out where they were drawn below...
Several weeks have passed since the draws of these tickets and the Crown corporation is mandated by law to inform the public when $100,000 or more is not claimed after a couple weeks.
Winners have just one year from the draw date to claim their prizes.
The tickets listed below were mostly drawn near the end of 2018, though some go as far back as last summer.
That means these people could have been millionaires nearly half a year ago!!
Here are the details of the two $500,000 tickets:
- Bought in Quebec City, the Lotto Max draw was on 30 November 2018
- Bought in Longueuil, the Lotto Max draw was on 1 June 2018
In addition to the two half-million dollar tickets, there are also four tickets that are worth a cool million each.
Here are the details on the four 1 million dollar tickets:
- Bought in Gatineau, the Quebec 49 draw was on 14 November 2018
- Bought in Terrebonne, the Lotto Max draw was on 26 October 2018
- Bought in Longueuil, the Lotto Max draw was on 28 September 2018
- Bought in Brome-Missisquoi, the Lotto 6/49 draw was on 12 September 2018
Do you live one of these areas? Did you buy a lotto ticket in the last year?
Head to Loto-Quebec's site to get the details/winning numbers!
And if you win... how about a tip for your local news slinger who gave you the heads up??