Whether you love it or hate it, Pokémon GO has definitely had certainly led to some interesting situations since it was released in Canada.
Inactive kids are spending their days walking outside. Businesses are seeing more pedestrian traffic. Church's are offering charging stations so people can play longer, and even cops can't resist getting in on the action.
You've probably seen pictures like these in recent weeks of the massive gathering that have even happening near Atwater.
The crowds have gotten so big that the police have been patrolling there regularly to make sure that people aren't bothering the public and that they are staying out of the streets.
And while they're there, even they can't resist catching a few Pokémon while they're at it.
- 12 Hidden Montreal Spots You Can Bring A Date To Catch Rare Pokémon
- 7 Montreal STM Bus Lines Where You Can Catch The Most Rare Pokémon
- Pokémon GO Is Uniting Montrealers Like Nothing Else Ever Has. Yes, EVER!
- Video Showing How INSANE Pokémon GO Is In Montreal Right Now
- I Patiently Waited To Download The Official Pokémon GO App In Canada And Now I Regret It
Personally I find this hilarious as long as the cops aren't spending their entire shifts playing Pokémon GO.
It may sound far fetched but police forces in other countries have already been banned form playing the game because they were spending more time playing than doing actual police work.