It's finally Friday people! Meaning we only have a few more hours left of the working day before we have the next two days completely to ourselves. In case you didn't know, outdoor activities this weekend are basically out of the question due to colder winter temperatures, so you might want to think of what you'll be doing indoors. Regardless, we can all agree that any event you pick would be complimented perfectly by some wine, or maybe a fruity cocktail, or some shots with friends.
TL;DR This Saturday February 2, 2019 SAQ will be having a flash sale with select products 20% off on this day only. The sale is applicable both in-store and online. More details below.
You also need to prepare for upcoming Valentine's Day, which requires alcohol no matter what situation you're in. So what better time to do some money spending at SAQ than during their massive flash sale?
On Saturday February 2, 2019 SAQ will be marking select products 20% off while quantities last. The offers last until the store closes that day, so there isn't much time to buy your choice of drink at a lower price than you've ever seen before.
Just a few of the products that will be apart of the promotion are:
- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum - $22.10 (Reg. $28.10)
- Kim Crawform Pinot Gris - $15.95 (Reg. $19.95)
- Folonari Pinot Grigio - $10.95 (Reg. $13.95)
- Sangiovese Riserva - $15.70 (Reg. $19.70)
- Jacob's Creek Shiraz Reserve - $14.20 (Reg. $17.95)
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet-Sauvignon Private Selection - $13.85 (Reg. $17.60)
- Redwood Creek California Cabernet-Sauvignon - $11.95 (Reg. $14.95)
The sale applies to both in-store purchases as well as online at the SAQ website, so whether you're going out or really desperate to stay indoors, you're totally covered.
For more information on the flash sale you can visit the SAQ website HERE.
Have a great first weekend of February, Montreal!