Photo cred - AJ Dewar
According an article published on April 4th in The Journal Metro, Montreal will have a permanent floating venue structure during the entire summer and through until October. The creator, Simon Lebrun announced the project today at the congrès de l’Association des architectes paysagistes du Québec.
Here are the juicy details:
- Floating on the Lachine Canal
- 24 meters long and 11 meters wide
- The structure will be able to hold concerts, outdoor cinema, and receptions for 200 people.
- The floating event space will be available at the end of May until October
- Did they punk the idea from the Simpsons? Thoughts?