We live in a city that is known for having terrible potholes all over the roads.
And now that it's pothole season, things are worse than ever. In fact, it's so bad, we thought Montreal deserved to have its own Pothole Emoji.
Have you ever stared out onto your street and thought to yourself: "This has to be the worst road in Montreal."
Well now you'll be able to confirm your suspicions because CAA Quebec just released their list of the worst roads in Quebec. And it's not surprising that one of Montreal's streets made it onto the list.
And that road is....
- Route de Marcil in Port-Daniel-Gascons / Gaspesie
- Montée du Bois-Franc in Saint-Adolphe-d’Howard / Laurentides
- Day St., Paspébiac / Gaspesie
- Rang Saint-Michel in Saint-Narcisse-de-Beaurivage / Chaudiere-Appalaches
- Ville-Marie Rd. in Levis / Chaudiere-Appalaches
- Gouin Blvd. E. / Montreal
- Route Fraser in Beauceville / Chaudiere-Appalaches
- Route de la Baie-James in Eeyou Istchee / James Bay
- Kilmar Rd. in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge / Laurentides
- Saint-Thomas Rd. in Sainte-Thecle / Mauricie
But don't feel bad if you didn't win, perhaps your street is the runner-up. Let's take a look at the top 5 worst streets in Montreal.
- Boulevard Gouin Est
- Rue Notre-Dame Est
- Rue Sherbrooke Est
- Avenue Papineau
- Rue Saint-Zotique Est
But maybe they got it wrong. Is there a street even worse then these in your opinion? Let us know.