When Pokémon GO came out, we started seeing photos of huge gatherings in and around Montreal Parks. But the most impressive pictures always seem to come out of the same spot. It's no wonder this place is so popular, the area has at least 4 Pokéstops and 2 gyms. Which means there are plenty of Pokémon to catch and there are lots of opportunities to battle other Pokémon trainers.
This has become known as the single best place to play Pokémon GO in Montreal.But If you're looking to catch even more, you can always hop on one of these bus lines:
But on an average night, if you're looking for a place to find like-minded individuals, the best place to go is near Tupper and Atwater.
- 12 Hidden Montreal Spots You Can Bring A Date To Catch Rare Pokémon
- 7 Montreal STM Bus Lines Where You Can Catch The Most Rare Pokémon
- Pokémon GO Is Uniting Montrealers Like Nothing Else Ever Has. Yes, EVER!
- Hi! I’m 26, From Montreal, Canada And I’m Already Addicted To Pokémon GO
- I Patiently Waited To Download The Official Pokémon GO App In Canada And Now I Regret It
Here, you can spot hundred of players battling it out on any given night. And just to give you glimpse of the the madness, check out the video below that was taken only a couple of night ago.