Well, guys, another day, another Pokémon hunt in Montreal.
It never ceases to amaze me just how many people show up for these Pokémon GO gatherings in Montreal - especially in Atwater, a notoriously lit spot and an awesome place to catch some rares.
- 12 Hidden Montreal Spots You Can Bring A Date To Catch Rare Pokémon
- 7 Montreal STM Bus Lines Where You Can Catch The Most Rare Pokémon
- Pokémon GO Is Uniting Montrealers Like Nothing Else Ever Has. Yes, EVER!
- Video Showing How INSANE Pokémon GO Is In Montreal Right Now
- I Patiently Waited To Download The Official Pokémon GO App In Canada And Now I Regret It
Of course, I don't need to tell you guys that. By the looks of this beyond humungous turnout, you already know:
This gathering seemed to have gone a lot smoother than the last, too.
Some incredibly kind individuals helped make sure the littering was in check, and there doesn't seem to have been any police intervention, unlike with the gathering that took place on July 20.
Either way, I don't think I even need to say how strong the Pokémon GO presence is in Montreal. Pokémon GO community, keep being great.