A week ago I wrote about a local food festival that is happening this month in Montreal, it's called Polski Piknik, and it's already shaping up to be an incredible day filled with food, entertainment, and fun.
The response to the announcement of the Polski Piknik was overwhelming. Looks like I wasn't the only one excited about stuffing myself silly with perogies.
Today, I received some additional information that got me even more excited about this seasonal event.
The Polski Piknik will feature a one-of-a-kind "polish poutine" created by Pyza Foods Authentic Polish Cuisine and will be served straight out their food truck.
If that got your taste buds tingling in anticipation just wait until you hear that there are tons more special guests that will be purveying delicious treats for the event.
- Euro-Deli Batory with their tasty traditional Polish cuisine
- Boulangerie Patisserie Wawel with their famous Polish desserts
- Pyza Foods Authentic Polish Cuisine food truck
- Polish cured meats and juicy sausages from Charcuterie Cracovie & les Aliments Felix Mish
- Patisserie Goplana with their famous Polish Ice Cream!
If that sounds like something you would love don't forget to mark your calendars for this Sunday!
Everything you need to know:
What: Polski Piknik Montreal
Where: Parc Médéric-Martin // Metro Frontenac
When: Sunday, August 26th from 11am-8pm
Also, don't forget to click 'attend' on the official Facebook event page HERE.