If you've played Pokémon GO in Montreal, then you know what you've got to do to be the very best, like no one ever was. While catching them might be your true test, and training them might be your cause, in order to catch them all, you've gotta travel across the land... searching far and wide. (Okay, sorry, I'm stopping now).
Although this is a noble goal, it might be a little hard to reach the deepest corners of Montreal if you don't have a car. At least it was, until one Kijiji poster swooped in to save the day.
This true PokéBro is offering to drive you and your friends around the city for $20/hour, catching Pokémon, which just might give you the edge you need in order to be the first to get the rarest Pokemon in Montreal.
Also, how cool of a money-making idea is this? Drive people around, make friends, make money... You go, Kijiji poster. You just might be the biggest winner in this whole Pokémon Go takeover.
- 12 Hidden Montreal Spots You Can Bring A Date To Catch Rare Pokémon
- 7 Montreal STM Bus Lines Where You Can Catch The Most Rare Pokémon
- Pokémon GO Is Uniting Montrealers Like Nothing Else Ever Has. Yes, EVER!
- Hi! I’m 26, From Montreal, Canada And I’m Already Addicted To Pokémon GO
- I Patiently Waited To Download The Official Pokémon GO App In Canada And Now I Regret It
And, hey, if this friendly Pokémon GO fan can do it, why can't you?
Check out the ad here, or creep the screenshot below: