Everyone is bothered by the big things in life. Sometimes bad shit just happens, like car accidents, losing your phone or getting caught in a rainstorm without warning. But life also has many "little annoyances", simple that shouldn't bother you that much, but they do. In fact they can be borderline infuriating, and the worst part is we've all experienced these more than once in our lifetime.
1. When your pencil doesn't sharpen right.
And how about when the eraser from the cheaper pencils leaves pink marks on your paper.
2. When part of your snack sticks to the wrapper.
And it's usually the best part too! This often happens at Tim Hortons when the frosting from your donut sticks to the top of the bag.
Photo cred - RustyToad
3. When the garbage can is too light.
I have yet to find a garbage that doesn't do this. You'd think someone would have tested these before selling them.
4. When you drop your fork in your food.
Syrup sucks, but soup is way worse 'cause you have to fish it out.
5. The overuse of the word: Life-Hack
Not everything is a life-hack, in this case the word you're looking for is: Recipe.
6. Infomercial Math
Gee, thanks for saving me a whole $0,05.
7. Overly revealing toilet stalls
Why even put a door at this point?
Photo cred - SergeantJezza
8. When websites load something else just as you're about to click.
Doesn't just happen on mobile either.
9. Not being able to watch a YouTube video because of where you live.
This happens far too often in Canada
10. Oblivious Teenagers
Or maybe they're just assholes. This one felt like she needed 3 seats.
11. Kids who don't realize what they're missing.
Is is this kid seriously playing bowling on his iPad in a bowling alley? I may sounds old as hell right now, but kids have no idea how to be kids. AND STOP SKATEBOARDING ON THE GOSH-DARN SIDEWALK!
12. When someone keeps the protective film on their phone too long
How can you resist peeling it off? The minutes you leave the room I'm going to peel it off for you. You're like a grandma who never takes the plastic cover off her couch.
Photo cred - BaconWrappedEnigma
13. When websites ask you to register so you can finish what you were reading.
A great way to ensure I'll never visit your site again.
14. When things come with way too much packaging.
Have you ever tried to order St-Hubert? It comes with enough cardboard boxes to build a fort.
15. When your seat-belt gets caught in the buckle.
Well, looks like I'm not driving today.