Last week, Pokémon GO went live in the United States and even though it wasn't yet available in Canada, it only took a few hours before someone figured out how to get it working here.
Shortly after that, the game simply took over many Canadian's lives to the point where they spent the entire weekend hunting down invisible monsters.
If you think we're exaggerating, consider this. The game has only been available for less than a week, and yet its daily user base has nearly surpassed Twitter's daily Android user base.
In case you haven't tried it yet, you can download it here:
Now sit back, relax and enjoy the madness.
- 12 Hidden Montreal Spots You Can Bring A Date To Catch Rare Pokémon
- 7 Montreal STM Bus Lines Where You Can Catch The Most Rare Pokémon
- Pokémon GO Is Uniting Montrealers Like Nothing Else Ever Has. Yes, EVER!
- Hi! I’m 26, From Montreal, Canada And I’m Already Addicted To Pokémon GO
- I Patiently Waited To Download The Official Pokémon GO App In Canada And Now I Regret It