Get those resumes ready!
Revenu Québec states that they offer potential employees a "dynamic, collaborative and equitable work environment, where each person has the opportunity to grow and achieve." If this lines up with what you're looking for, and the job hunt has been tiring you out, then take a look at these available positions and apply away!
Technology and information professional (IT)
Salary: $45,223 to $85,866
City: Montreal, Laval, Longueuil and Brossard.
Who Should Apply: The position requires candidates to analyze computer needs, contribute to the implementation, programming and design of computer systems, maintain computer security controls, and support client needs.
The job requires applicants to have a university degree or be in the process of completing their final year of computer science (or related field) studies. The deadline to apply is February 28, 2022.
International tax planning advisor
Salary: $45,606 to $87,368
City: Montreal, Laval, and Longueuil.
Who Should Apply: Candidates applying to this position can expect to carry out tasks including tax audit mandates, analyzing financial arrangements and detecting tax avoidance and evasion schemes while supporting the Quebec government in its efforts to prevent such events from occurring.
The job requires a university degree in accounting, administration, law, and taxation, or a relevant field. Assets for the positions include past experience in taxation in an accounting or law firm. The deadline to apply is February 18, 2022.
Tax dispute professional
Salary: $45,606 to $87,368
Who Should Apply: The duties of this position include providing personalized assistance to taxpayers and agents, and analyzing disputed notices of assessments. The job listing notes that excellence in customer service and compliance with tax laws are fundamental for a candidate.
The job requires an undergraduate university degree in finance, administration, and law, or any other field deemed relevant. The deadline to apply is February 18, 2022.
Talent acquisition advisor
Salary: $56,455 to $93,972
Who Should Apply: Duties for this job include providing advice to staffing consultants and developing and implementing strategies to attract talent. Candidates will also be expected to maintain partnerships with educational institutions, professional networks, talent communities and other potential partners.
The position requires an undergraduate degree in business administration, human resource management or industrial relations, or another relevant field. Candidates should have at least two years of experience in human resources, particularly in talent acquisition, recruitment or marketing. The deadline to apply is February 13, 2022.
- The CRA Is Hiring In Quebec & The Jobs Pay Between $58,076 And ... ›
- Revenu Québec Shared An Important Tip For Declaring CERB On ... ›
- These Government Of Canada Jobs Will Pay You To Shop & You Could Earn Over $90,000 A Year - MTL Blog ›
- LaRonde Is Hiring Employees With No Experience Needed & You Can Get Free Park Access - MTL Blog ›
- The Canada Revenue Agency Is Hiring Montreal Students & The Jobs Pay Up To $25/Hour - MTL Blog ›
- The CRA Is Hiring Montreal Students & The Jobs Pay Up To $25/Hour - MTL Blog ›
- This Montreal Company Has An Unlimited Time Off Policy & They're Hiring - MTL Blog ›
- These 7 Government Of Canada Jobs Are Open & They Pay Over $100,000 - MTL Blog ›
- 7 Open Quebec Jobs In Sépaq National Parks & Nature Reserves - MTL Blog ›
- People In Bilingual Government Of Canada Jobs Would Get A $1,500 Bonus Under This Proposal - MTL Blog ›
- Revenu Québec Has Student Jobs That Pay Up To $26.96/Hour - MTL Blog ›
- 6 Open Quebec Jobs That Pay $100,000+/Year - MTL Blog ›